[Freeswitch-users] trans-coding is not working

Shahzad Bhatti shahzad.bhatti at g-r-v.com
Fri Jan 31 14:28:35 MSK 2014

u may check the selected codec by set console log level to debug and then
reload mod_sofia it will show the codec for inbound and outbound codec
prefs for every sip profile there u have the idea which codecs are selected
for the specific profile

and u can update these values in the profile conf file like internal.xml in
sip_profiles/

Regards
Shahzad Bhatti