[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch More than one call to portaudio

Joe Mauk joe.mauk at telosalliance.com
Wed Jan 29 22:33:12 MSK 2014

I'm running Freeswitch Version 1.2.18 and have portaudio configured to
connect to a USB sound device. I've been able to create a number in the
default dial plan that when dialed answers and bridges to portaudio.

<extension name="Listen Line"
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="9919" >
	<action application="answer" />
      <action application="bridge" data="portaudio/auto_answer" />
   </condition>
<\extension>

The next step is to allow multiple extensions to call into 9919 and share
the audio.

Thanks,

Joe S. Mauk
The Telos Alliance