[Freeswitch-users] How to apply an audio filter to all calls

Normando Hall nhall at unixlan.com.ar
Wed Jan 29 09:24:09 MSK 2014

Hi List. This is my firt message in the list and I am new to freeswitch,
but I have read a lot of information in the wiki a manuals.

I want to proccess the audio with LADSPA plugins but only in one audio
directions. I mean only for outcoming audio from all registered sip
users, not from PSTN to FS. I hope you can understand what I want means.

For example, LADSPA extension apply only LADSPA for calls to 100. I want
the remote part (PSTN) listen me perfect with a LADSPA compressor. No
matter if I am a caller or callee.
I know hot to tune and implements LADSPA filet. The only thing I have
trouble is this setting.

Thanks

--
Normando Hall