[Freeswitch-users] About "origination_callee_id_name", callee ID name appears in the caller phone's display

sparklezou sparklezou at 163.com
Tue Jan 28 05:54:56 MSK 2014

Hi Mitja and FS buddies,

Thanks!

Fist of all, it's the last version 1.2.18

Q1: It’s my mistake when writing email. Double checked. Two sentence is NOT work fine.

<action application="set" data="origination_callee_id_name=${user_data(${dialed_extension}@${domain_name} var effective_caller_id_name)}"/>
<action application="bridge" data="user/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>

Q2: I think it’s the problem of Freeswith. The sip log is attached.

       During ring,
       In the FS---> Caller  183 message,  Remote-Party-ID: "3366" <sip:3366 at 172.0.0.10>;party=calling;privacy=off;screen=no
                                   Here the Display name is NOT correct, still the phone number.
                                                                       It should be, Remote-Party-ID: "Jackie Chan" <sip:3366 at 172.0.0.10>;party=calling;privacy=off;screen=no

       When answered,
        In the FS---> Caller  200 message, Remote-Party-ID: "Jackie Chan" <sip:3366 at 172.0.0.10>;party=calling;privacy=off;screen=no
                                   Here Display is correct and show on the caller pone.

       It should be the bug.

2014-01-28

sparklezou