[Freeswitch-users] Hangup in CLI

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:27:33 MSK 2014

Hi Yossi,
My bad - I'm NOT installing it (although my original post looks like I am!).
It was an install from back in the days when that was the latest and
greatest version. It's been running trouble-free for that long and,
although we have more up to date builds, there was no reason to disrupt
customers by upgrading it. We like to migrate customers to new boxes,
rather than upgrade live.
However, at the end of last week, it developed an instability and
totally died today.
This was running on a hostvirtual box, and it may be more than a
coincidence that they did a major upgrade of their system around that time.
Again, that's not typical for us - we usually run freeswitch on real
boxes (hosted by Hetzner).
But I wanted to understand the error in case something like that
happened again. It seemed rather mysterious!

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org