[Freeswitch-users] trans-coding is not working

Shahzad Bhatti shahzad.bhatti at g-r-v.com
Thu Jan 23 14:51:14 MSK 2014

Hi Everybody,
i want to call legB in a scnerio that i have
       "inbound-codec-prefs" value="GSM,PCMA,PCMU,G729"
       "outbound-codec-prefs" value="PCMA,PCMU,G729"
so i change sip profile as
       <param name="inbound-zrtp-passthru" value="false"/>
       <param name="inbound-late-negotiation" value="true"/>
then after *reload mod_sofia* i originate call to bLeg where on inbound i
only offer GSM Codec
and i think that GSM codec should trans code using PCMA but i got response
[415]
here is my cli log
                       http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21881

tell me how i can trans code and correct me if i am wrong;

Regards

Shahzad Bhatti