[Freeswitch-users] Attended transfer using bridge???

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:29:28 MSK 2014

Hello,

We need to implement attended transfer and cannot use att_xfer since it
does not have all the features we would like to have.

Let's say we are in a bridged call. The b-leg presses a *digit key and goes
to the transfer menu.

At this point,
1- The a-leg should listen to music and I do this now with playback
2- The b-leg calls out using bridge

After the 3rd party answers that call, there is no speech path.

Has anyone implemented transfer using bridge?

This is for trunk calls that there is no transfer key - I know that sip
phones have transfer feature.

Any guidance or suggestion on how it's best to implement such a feature?

Regards,
Ali Pey