[Freeswitch-users] Dynamic Xml (extension includes and gateway bridging)

Yisroel M. Olewski yisroel at machshevet.com
Tue Jan 21 13:01:27 MSK 2014

Hi
About #1, I guess I'll have to change the xml or use curl (as ido suggested)
About #2, can you show me a working gateway string example ? I understand I
need to send proxy, username & password
thanks

You'll be better served if you change both your dialplan and your
application to work in "outbound mode":

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_event_socket#Outbound

I don't think you can achieve #1 from within your application - at least not
consistently - without adding a "park" entry to the dialplan.

For #2, yes, it's possible. Just add the gateway info to the bridge string.
I usually do something like:  bridge sofia/internal/destination at
GATEWAY_IP <http://lists.freeswitch.org/mailman/listinfo/freeswitch-users> ,
but you can use "sofia/gateway/destination" if you have the gateways defined
on the XML files.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org