[Freeswitch-users] How to refuse T.38 requests

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 23:45:18 MSK 2014

Your carrier is sending the Update message and not the Invite, so you
should ask them. FS, supports Update and that's why it's in the Allow
message. I'm not sure if and how you can remove an allow parameter and I
don't think that would make a difference.

Ask your carrier to send a Re-Invite if you prefer that. Also, if you are
behind a proxy servers such as OpenSIPS, you can do certain message
manipulation to force certain behavior.

Regards,
Ali Pey