[Freeswitch-users] NDLB-connectile-dysfunction and sending SMS

Steve Kieu msh.computing at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:34:51 MSK 2014

Hello everybody,

To fix the problem with linphone (wrong contact IP in teh sip packet that
makes FS send ACK to local IP address and then linphone drop call after
30secs or so) I added

<variable name="sip-force-contact" value="NDLB-connectile-dysfunction"/>

to my directory/default.xml

But that changes stop sending SMS from working!

when sending SMS (via sip MESSAGE) the sms is not delivered. FS does not
say anything in fs_cli - if I load mod_sms and then it print out log saying
it pasing the chatplan correctly and ends up with action send() but the
actual sip message never gets into the client machine

Is it know problem? Is ther any work around that? I am using FreeSWITCH
Version 1.0.head on OpenWRT

many thanks,

regards,

--