[Freeswitch-users] Free WindowsEyes Screen Reader for owners of office 2010 or 2013

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 05:19:11 MSK 2014

Not exactly on topic but I know we have a good number of users who use
screen readers and so I figured I would mention the nice deal just
announced: http://www.windoweyesforoffice.com/FAQ/  . Free current version
of WindowsEyes if you own a legitimate copy of office 2010 or 2013.

Also, in case anyone using screen readers is not aware, FSClient(
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FSClient ) the Windows softphone client
based on FreeSWITCH is optimized for screen readers including WindowsEyes,
thanks to the help of great supporters like giovanni.

~Mitch