[Freeswitch-users] Issues creating/modifying FreeSWITCH files after using MSI installation in Windows 8

jayen.lists at yahoo.com jayen.lists at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 11:11:39 MSK 2014

I would be more than happy to help "patch" the MSI installer if someone would be willing to teach me how.  I have around 15+ years in the IT field, with an emphasis in desktop support and networking...but aside from the small bit of C coding I did in high school to modify my BBS software, I have no experience with programming, and especially none with anything visual.<br/><br/>Concerning the disrespectful tone of my first message, I apologize.  I never intended to come off as being disrespectful.  When I realized the issue I was experiencing was due to the poor decision to place the config files *in* the Program Files directory, I was a little miffed...especially considering such practice hasn't been popular since the days of Win9x (at least)...and some of my frustration my must've shown up in my message.  Again, my apologies.<br/><br/>Jeremy