[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH powered Application Server

Thomas Quintana quintana.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:31:45 MSK 2014

Hi Guys,

I have been an avid user of FreeSWITCH for quite sometime and have been
fortunate enough to attend a ClueCon convention. Recently, I had the need
to use Python for building communications software but could not find any
solutions that were 100% async on top of ESL and that really exposed the
full power of the platform in an intuitive manner. This has led me to
create an actor based framework coupled with a declarative FSM library for
building FreeSWITCH powered Python apps. I'm still polishing the project
but it is now in a very usable state. I hope it may be as useful to others
as FreeSWITCH has been to me. Thank You!

https://github.com/thomasquintana/freepy

Best,
Thomas Quintana

P.S. Sorry for the lack of creativity in the name.