[Freeswitch-users] Lua script not working in Freeswitch

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:58:34 MSK 2014

Hello,

I have a script that connects to a mysql db.  The script works perfect when I type "lua  <scriptname>", but when I have Freeswitch all the script I get the following error message.  I have changed my script to now call a python script to read the database and I am experiencing the same result.  If I call the script from the command line it works but Freeswitch throws this error.

Please help,

Thanks,

2014-01-03 18:52:28.381720 [ERR] mod_lua.cpp:199 /usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/testCallerID.lua:31: attempt to concatenate global 'pythonResult' (a userdata value)
stack traceback:
	/usr/local/freeswitch/scripts/testCallerID.lua:31: in main chunk