[Freeswitch-users] Call Without Authorization

Shahzad Bhatti shahzad.bhatti at g-r-v.com
Fri Feb 28 21:51:04 MSK 2014

Hi everybody,

i create my xml_curl script as that don't allow unregistered calls with the
following condition
*<condition field=\"\${sofia_contact */{$sipuser}@$domain}\"
expression=\"^[^@]+@(.+)\">*
and its working but yesterday a call is originated from having

*fs_cli log as *
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/22050

*xml_cdr is*
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/22052

*dialplan xml is *
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/22054

this is only example that how the hacker breached

i want to know that
*1.  how it is possible that this call is originated as i check condition
that allow to call only  registered sip accounts.*
*2.  how to prevent that this would not happened in future. *
*3. if there any better way to do that do inform me;*

i check about 500 calls placed under the given scenario and many of them
also answered

Regards

Shahzad Bhatti