[Freeswitch-users] Issues with stripping Nortel extra SIP data

Joel E White joelewhite at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 21:34:55 MSK 2014

Hi

I am wondering how I can strip the extra information being sent from the nortel and passing only digits along.

The string from nortel is

23673;phone-context=location.systemname

I have substituted the data with fictional information, but this is the gist of it

What I need freeswitch to do is remove everything after the 5 numbers

I have been unsuccessful in doing so using regex (probably because of my lack of knowledge on the subject)

I have been able to accomplish this using asterisk, then passing the data along to freeswitch

exten => _X.,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN:0:-33}@freeswitch

Can someone show me how to accomplish the same using regex and variables like $1?

Thank you,
Joel

Sent from my iPad