[Freeswitch-users] getting actually sent image when sending fax

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Feb 24 20:10:30 MSK 2014

Hi Luis,

On 02/25/2014 12:53 AM, Luis Azedo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when we send a fax and include fax_header/fax_identity/fax_timezone
> the resulting image that is sent includes a header line with this info.
>
> is there a way to get the exact image as it is received on remote
> machine ?
> if there is a need to change code, could someone tell where to look for ?
>
> also, is there a way to simulate a ticket as most fax machines do when
> sending ?
>
> thank you
>
> --
> Luis Azedo

Do you mean that you want to locally store a TIFF file which is the
original TIFF file with the header lines added?

Where do you want the simulated ticket to go to? With a conventional FAX
machine its usually a physical piece of paper, although some larger
machines handle FAX reports in other ways.

Regards,
Steve