[Freeswitch-users] Performance

Keith keith at hubner.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 14:34:06 MSK 2014

Hi all,

I have a very high spec server, dual quad core with 16GB RAM but I am
having some performance issues with Freeswitch. I am using SIPP to load
test version 1.22 but only getting 200 or so calls then I get RTP issues. I
managed to get better results by using the latest GIT release, up to about
1000 calls, but I would still expect more?

I am using Centos 6.3 but I was wondering if anyone had any pointers to
where I can trace the problem. I have followed the guide on the wiki but
not really helping.

Many thanks,
Keith