[Freeswitch-users] Testers needed...

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 23:23:39 MSK 2014

[trimmed to just users list -- I feel pretty sure Brian is on both :]
Hi there,
 from the portaudio site <http://www.portaudio.com/download.html>
I see <http://www.portaudio.com/archives/pa_stable_v19_20140130.tgz>
with big bold text saying this is the one you want.

I have absolutely no idea where you got your version; it doesn't seem to be from the portaudio site and it isn't what's being tested.

D/L from portaudio as above and install it -- works for me.
I did: (cd <freeswitch-source>/libs; mv portaudio pa-dist; tar -zxf <wherever-you-put-it>/pa_stable_v19_20140130.tgz; touch portaudio/.update; cd ..; ./configure; make & make install)
NB: I also had to manually copy over the built libportaudio, but that's probably a funny in my system (Mac OS X).

all the best,
  Lawrence