[Freeswitch-users] [OpenSIPS-Users] Brainstorming load balancing feature - dispatcher & FS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Sat Feb 22 16:36:48 MSK 2014

Hey Norman,

That is possible but not sufficient as:
     - any party in the call may hangup the call, so BYE may come to FS
(versus being generated by FS) - but I guess you can add the header to
the 200 OK BYE too
     - relying on the BYEs (calls) OpenSIPS will not be able to get a
continuous information on the load - if there are no calls, no new
updates on the load are received by OS - this may be a major problem if
one FS instance is used by multiple OS balancers (or handles call from
any other parties).

Currently we are looking into fetching the load information directly via
FS APIs.

Regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer