[Freeswitch-users] NULL ESL events on hangups to certain numbers

Josh Nankin jnankin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:17:54 MSK 2014

I apologize once more.  The issue here was not the double slashes.  The
double slashes just appeared because of the way I was dumping the event.

The real problem was that there were utf8 characters in
the variable_fax_remote_station_id.  Simply wrapping utf8_encode around the
event's serialize('json') solved the problem.  Not sure if this should be
considered a bug, but I will add this info to the ticket and the FS devs
can decide.