[Freeswitch-users] Any way to incrementally reload xml?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Fri Feb 21 20:00:19 MSK 2014

Yeah, once a transition is made to making use of xml_curl and similar, lots of options get opened up.

I'm specifically asking if there is something in between - where it isn't dynamically loaded, but is rather dynamically
changed.

Something equivalent to what you'd do with DOM updates in javascript.

To be more clear, I'm also not necessarily talking about dialplan... I was meaning more generic - dynamically tweak ANY
loaded xml.

-- Nathan