[Freeswitch-users] problem with polycom 335 fs and call waiting

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Feb 20 19:40:13 MSK 2014

Hi.  I have a Polycom 335 connected to fs on my internal network.  The
audio is fine, but call waiting is not.  When I hear the beep, I press
transfer and get a dialtone and then press it again to get the second
call, but sometimes all that happens is I hear the beep and am back to
the first call.  I have not looked at logs yet, how is this actually
supposed to work?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?