[Freeswitch-users] ICMP... and MTU

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Thu Feb 20 01:10:48 MSK 2014

ICMP redirect is to block carefully, I encountered a bunch of routers
who used it extensively in HA configurations...

for these, check the source to be your gateway ( arp sticked to be safe,
with an admin mac set on the router iface to be sure it won't change in
case of failover ) and you're good to go !