[Freeswitch-users] why is the user directory in core and not a module

Vik Killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 21:49:05 MSK 2014

I am trying to test the directory interface in my module.
It seems that FS will not send the authentication request to my module's
directory interface though.
I know it is loaded because I see:

2014-02-19 13:46:46.056080 [NOTICE] switch_loadable_module.c:429 Adding
Directory interface 'test_directory'

I have some debug lines in my module to display when the interface is run
but i don't see the debugging.
Also, i loaded mod_ldap to test and it will not get queried by FS either.
Is there a FS parameter or setting that is needed to tell it to use the
alternate directory interface?

Thanks