[Freeswitch-users] inherit_codec fails in recent FS GIT head update

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Mon Feb 17 20:35:54 MSK 2014

Hi all,

It looks like my recent FS update to the GIT head broke late negotiation of codecs.
With inherit_codec=true, my FS consistently transcodes instead of correlating codecs to find the best suitable one.
Is anybody experiencing the same issue?
This seems to occur only on a device to device call with late negotiation and inherit codec enabled. I can still manipulate my codecs with absolute_codec if I wan to enforce things.

Thanks for your help,

Best,

Emrah