[Freeswitch-users] routing incoming SMS?

Russell Treleaven rtreleaven at bunnykick.ca
Mon Feb 10 19:29:19 MSK 2014

Hi Donny,

I am experimenting with sip simple messaging at the moment.

I am guessing that you need to use the send method instead of the fire
method.

<include>
<context name="public">
<extension name="test">
<condition>
<action
application="set"
data="to=sip:invisibleMan at bogusDomain.com"
></action>
<action application="info"></action>
<action application="send"></action>
</condition>
</extension>
</context>
</include>

I can send a message to the freeswitch server via simple and see that it it
sent to the new recipient.
The info method will tell you that the extension is actually being hit in
the chatplan.
It will also tell you the all the details of the message.
The send method actually sends the message.

Its not the whole solution but hopefully it helps you get to the solution.

Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org