[Freeswitch-users] BSD Maintainers needed...

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Feb 8 04:29:28 MSK 2014

FreeSWITCHers,
	Is anyone willing and able to maintain any of the BSD platforms?  Currently you can not compile on Net/Open/FreeBSD with ease...

OpenBSD and NetBSD are already well on their way to the unsupported due to no activity in the community to assist in maintaining these platforms.

If you wish to assist in maintaining any or all of these platforms please let me know.

Thoughts? Feedback? Feb. 12th we’ll be talking about this during our weekly call.

Thanks,
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)