[Freeswitch-users] Performance gain for Asterisk 12 to use pjsip at core?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 7 23:48:01 MSK 2014

No that¹s not what he¹s getting at...

FreeSWITCH is MPL licensed... The MPL is not compatible with the MPL due to
the viral nature of the GPL (if you combine GPL software with a non-GPL
licensed software, the resultant software package must be GPL)...

There was an exception offered to address this, but it would have required
anyone using it to pay for a commercial license even tho the FS devs would
have wanted the resultant module to be Open Source

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org