[Freeswitch-users] execute_on_xxx too persistent

Alex Lake alex at digitalmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:00:48 MSK 2014

FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.10

Got a call where the A-Leg triggers a bridge to a B-Leg where I want to
have certain things happen on ring/answer.

So I based my dial plan on the example code

<action application="export" data="nolocal:execute_on_answer=lua incrInUse.lua ${uuid}"/>

Although mine is in Lua

session:execute("export","nolocal:execute_on_ring=lua cc_tell.lua ring
"..CCNumIPN.." "..getSessVar("uuid"))

And it works fine. However, it APPEARS that I have a problem when the
B-Leg initiates a C-Leg, that the execute_on_xxx seems to be executed by
the C-Leg too - not what I want!

I think there are ways around this (i.e. put some more intelligence into
the lua code) but I can't help thinking that I've misunderstood
something about export and/or the execute_on_ family.