[Freeswitch-users] Binding Digits in JavaScript for conference features mute fails.

John Schaeffer john at eventbuilder.com
Wed Feb 5 23:47:11 MSK 2014

Both john at eventbuilder.com<mailto:john at eventbuilder.com>  and   johns at eventbuilder.com<mailto:johns at eventbuilder.com> get to me.

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of John Schaeffer
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:00 PM
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Binding Digits in JavaScript for conference features mute fails.

I am trying to invoke "mute all non_moderators" from the XML dialplan.  Within the extension and condition matched I try:

<action application= "conference" data="${conference_name} mute non_moderators>

This causes the channel audio to completely shut off.  I have to redial to clear the error.   Invoking from the CLI works without issue.

cli>conference 09876543 mute non_moderator

I am binding in a Javascript the access code(*1) to do the feature:
session.execute("bind_digit_action","dsp_features,*1,exec:execute_extension,MUTE_ALL XML public")

Is this muting the wrong leg of the call?

John Schaeffer
Telecommunications Engineer
503-727-9903(w)971-212-9431(c)

[EB logo_no tagline_med]