[Freeswitch-users] Split string and play charachters

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Mon Feb 3 17:56:21 MSK 2014

Hello,

Yes, I found that one also. I'm just not sure if it also lets me define which audio files to use?

I'm using the originate command to originate a call from an external application using the ESL library, but we have multiple customers which will use the same context in Freeswitch, but the audio files played are located in a different directory for each customer.

So, for Customer ID 1 the directory should be something like this:
/../audio/1/characters/

For Customer ID 2:
/.. /audio/2/characters/

Etc.

I want to build the audio directory path dynamically and have the characters played from that directory.

Is that possible with the Say application? If not, how should I approach this? Dialplan scripting?

Regards,

Grant