[Freeswitch-users] Problem with accounts

peetee23 at hushmail.com peetee23 at hushmail.com
Mon Feb 3 01:03:15 MSK 2014

Hi Lloyd,

thank you very much for such quick response!

It works! It seems that I could delete from default.xml lot of things
as Im using FS just for local calls.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
PT

On 02/02/2014 at 10:23 PM, "Lloyd Aloysius"  wrote:the default
dialplan have the 1000-1019 only. You can adjust the following line in
the default.xml
 Lloyd