[Freeswitch-users] Polycom horror story

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:32:13 MSK 2014

Hello, Using Freeswitch 1.4.14 with multitenant, I can not make  this
@#$@%# telephone to register:

model: Soundpoint IP501
firmware: 3.1.8.0070

I have done next:
NDLB-force-rport with true and safe values
No nat involved (switch and phone on same segment)

I have tried multiple combinations of configurations on the phone
(using web interface). with or without proxy, different sip
extensions, different passwords, different ports.  I always get 403
error code.

however, i can register only if i do next:
after telephone is booted, i edit sip password using the phone keypad.
And telephone register.  This makes me thing it is a bug on the
polycom and has nothing to do with Freeswitch.

It works on all other phones I have, snom, bria, linphone.

But here I am, maybe someone has workarround this somehow.

LD