[Freeswitch-users] Flash Hook to an FXO port (ata)

davy van de moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 11:43:43 MSK 2014

Gents,

Does any one have a good setup to send a flash hook to an analogue line?
Preferably with an ATA of some sort.

So far I've been trying with an Linksys SPA3102, which can do a flash hook
with the specific mime type : application/hook-flash , with Freeswitch I
the send_dtmf didn't get me any further than sending the special flash key
F in application/dtmf-relay. Which is not interpreted by the SPA3102 as a
flash hook.

Hence, does anyone have a good strategy from a Freeswitch pov to send a
flash hook signal (do I need to think sipsak?), or an ATA/firmware which
does support the F key in dtmf?

Season grtz!
Davy