[Freeswitch-users] set error code for rejected max sessions

Norman Boccone norm at appointmentworks.net
Tue Dec 30 01:01:59 MSK 2014

I limited the number of sessions accepted by my server by setting max-sessions:
switch.conf.xml:
<param name="max-sessions" value="53"/>.

It works great but when it rejects a call it returns error code 503.  I would like it to return code 486.  I was able to accomplish this by changing sofia.c.  It works but it seems like there is probably a better way.  Is there a config setting or dial plan setting I should use instead?

Thanks in advance