[Freeswitch-users] SQL Lite Different Folder

Massimo Varriale mvar78 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:37:10 MSK 2014

Hi Guys!
I would like to know if it's possibile to create/manage a SQL Lite Database (cdr_sqlite) into a different folder rather than /usr/local/freeswitch/db because as I followed the wiki guide to optimize a FS installation (https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Performance_testing_and_configurations#FreeSWITCH.27s_core.db_I.2FO_bottleneck) the /db folder is a RAMDISK and therefore the content is lost on system reboot.

I'm using SQLite because FS write directly into a DB and most of all because I would like to save my CDRs within several sources (now the calls are stored into a MongoDB, a CSV and SQLite)

Thank you so much
Cheers
Max