[Freeswitch-users] RTP NAT No Audio on EC2

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 18 23:42:08 MSK 2014

you need to set ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip, and it looks like your client
isn't providing you a valid ip address either.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Callum Guy <callum.guy at x-on.co.uk> wrote:

> ​OK so i have been changing these options as recommended:
>
> <param name="sip-ip" value="1.2.3.4"/><param name="
> ​​
> rtp-ip" value="auto"/>​
> The SIP option I set to my real external (elastic) IP and it broke the SIP
> comms - i removed that because SIP is working correctly.
>
> The RTP option was set as auto but this doesn't appear to have made any
> noticeable difference.
>
> I haven't found any detailed information about what those fields actually
> do so apologies for the shot-in-the-dark approach here.
>
> Any further ideas?
>
> ______________________________
>
> Callum Guy
>
> X-on
> Framlingham Technology Centre
> Station Road, Framlingham,
> Suffolk, IP13 9EZ
>
> T       0333 332 0116
> E       callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
>

> X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company registered in England and Wales
> Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD
> Company Registration No. 2578478
>
> This email has been sent from X-on.The contents and attachments are confidential to the sender and the intended addressees.If the message
> is received by anyone other than the addressee please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from
> your computer without copying or disclosing the contents to anyone.Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this email are those of
> the sender and do not bind X-on unless confirmed by authorised representatives independently of this message.While best endeavours have
> been taken to avoid transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to scan for these.Please note emails sent to and from X-on
> are routinely monitored for record keeping and quality control, to ensure regulatory compliance and prevent unauthorised use of our systems.
>

> On 18 December 2014 at 16:58, Callum Guy <callum.guy at x-on.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I have not changed those values yet so will look into that immediately
>> and get back to you.
>>
>> Most of my changes are those cited here:
>> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Amazon_EC2 which include ext- prefixed
>> versions of those parameters but i haven't changed those without the prefix.
>>
>> Thanks, back soon
>>

>> ______________________________
>>
>> Callum Guy
>>
>> X-on
>> Framlingham Technology Centre
>> Station Road, Framlingham,
>> Suffolk, IP13 9EZ
>>
>> T       0333 332 0116
>> E       callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
>>

>> X-on is a trading name of Storacall Technology Ltd a limited company registered in England and Wales
>> Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP3 9SD
>> Company Registration No. 2578478

> [...]

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest