[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch 1.4 and encryption/rtcp-mux

Michel Brabants michel.brabants at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:55:23 MSK 2014

Hello,

I found the issue: 2 lines of code. I'll see if I can submit a patch, but
I'm looking into it why it was added. The problem exists primarily because
everywhere where a local sdp is generated, the function set_ice is called,
while I don't want it (because I don't need it - nonat -  and it generates,
ice-not-ready-errors causing rtp to be dropped). The set_ice-function also
sets the webrtc-flag (not sure why), causing dtls to become a requirement,
which is not true in the current context. Anyway, this is nothing for this
list, but I just want to add for any user currently encountering this
problem.
I'll do my best to generate a usefull patch.

Michel