[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 102, Issue 69

Ahmed Habiba ahabiba at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:01:18 MSK 2014

Thanks you really Michael.

My point is as below:
1-when FS get Invite from A number the TO is as below:
To: <sip:2020 at 71.233.135.12>

2-and when I run answer application, FS send invite to A number with TO as below:
To: <sip:2020 at 71.233.135.12>

3-I want when I run answer application to edit the TO header and to add some prefix like 505 as below:
To: <sip:5052020 at 71.233.135.12>

is this possible, by editing sip header, and if so how can I do so?

Your kind usual support will be appreciated.