[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch based door communication

Michael Traut michael.traut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:18:56 MSK 2014

Thank you - the great news is that this is working. I hope i will get the
gory details after more documentation study. What i understood is:

I initiate an outgoing call , e.g. using the commandline client and do
"originate". The leg is immediately bridged to a list of local users, first
one winning. The syntax is roughly

originate user/door &bridge(user/1001,user/1002,user/1003)

,where i have to do some fine tuning for the real url/adress syntax (sorry,
but i'm a very bloody beginner in the PBX business).