[Freeswitch-users] Issues with rtp audio going in slow motion

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 15 20:19:51 MSK 2014

To file a jira, just go to freeswitch.org/jira and follow the signup link it
takes about a minute, once you have you account, you can then open
tickets...

See
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Reporting+Bugs+to+JIRA
for more details on filing the jira

On 12/15/14 11:15 AM, "Joel White" <joelewhite at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anthony, I am not signed up to JIRA and have never used it.  Do you have any
> information I need to know to contribute?
>
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Joel White <joelewhite at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Interesting information I found out about this issue.  One person stated that
>> they had an hour long call.  About mid way through the call the caller
>> dropped down to this "slow motion" slower sample rate.  After about 30
>> seconds of this slow motion, the call went back to a normal state and worked
>> fine for the rest of the call.  I am forcing G711u on all inbound and
>> outbound calls heading the to PSTN / VoIP carrier.  This is an interesting
>> question and makes me wonder if I can disable the write resampler.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> I have not set the phone to only use G711u yet, I am trying to make this work
>> on server side only.
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Anthony Minessale
>> <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This should be handled in JIRA not the mailing list.
>>> If problem or issue seems prudent in the subject, think JIRA
>>> http://jira.freeswitch.org
>>> That way you can post logs etc and not flood the list with help questions.

Also, just to mention.  The CPU is never above 2% and the current load is
about 20 simultaneous calls