[Freeswitch-users] Ldap alise and freeswitch integration problem

Shisheer Teli telishisheer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:42:37 MSK 2014

 from my experiments and test i found that freeswitch sending password in
plain text.

Test 1:
when i set ldap password in md5 , in freeswitch cli i see hash password and
authentication failed.

Test 2:
when i set ldap password in plain text, in freeswitch cli i can see plain
text password and authentication success.

--
Regards,
Shisheer Teli
shisheer at tifr.res.in