[Freeswitch-users] cisco spa50xG and music on hold

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Wed Dec 10 15:52:41 MSK 2014

We have a problem with music on hold on the 504g phones, wonder if anyone
has this working.  When  an inbound call to a 504g is placed on hold, the
stream is played towards to cisco504g instead of the calling party who is
now on hold.  In the Cisco 504g we have the moh server set blank.  Also, if
we park the call to the 504g, retrieve it, then place it on hold, then the
music on hold works.

Any one have any thoughts or ideas on this.

Darcy Primrose
Voice2Net