[Freeswitch-users] Incomplete UPDATEs after Attended Transfer

Joseph Frazier joseph at onsip.com
Wed Dec 10 01:30:49 MSK 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to do attended transfers on my FS 1.5.14 box and have the
endpoints receive UPDATE requests indicating that the identity of the other
leg has changed. I installed the v1.5.14 tag from source and uncommented
the following line of sip_profiles/internal.xml:

   <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="true"/>

Other than the above line, my configuration is completely vanilla.

I have three extensions registered: 1000, 1007, 1006. My scenario is:

   - 1000 calls 1007
   - 1000 calls 1006
   - 1000 attended transfers 1007 to 1006

Here is my fs_cli with the following debugging options:

sofia global siptrace on
> sofia loglevel all 9
> sofia tracelevel alert
> console loglevel debug
> fsctl debug_level 10

https://gist.github.com/joseph-onsip/de90a66afdf37994c334

After receiving the REFER, FS sends an UPDATE to the refer target, but not
to the referee. Is there a configuration option I can set in order to have
an UPDATE sent to the referee as well?

Thanks,
Joseph