[Freeswitch-users] outgoing speech path is broken sometimes in 1.4.14

Den Pavlovsky den.pavlovsky at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:40:40 MSK 2014

Hi

I installed FS 1.4.14 from git

Now I test outgoing calls with Radius authorization.

The problem that I encountered is that sometimes there is no RTP from
Freeswitch. I see it in tcpdump dump.

Iptables  -no restrictions.

I also tested when there is no mod_rad_auth loaded (I commented it out in
autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml). - the same result

And when I put the call on hold - then when I return - the call path is
normal.

Any help on how to debug this issue is appreciated.

Does anyone encountered the same behaviour? The version FreeSWITCH Version
1.4.14+git~20141119T221113Z~ca1d990cfc~64bit (git ca1d990 2014-11-19
22:11:13Z 64bit)

P.S. I am new to FS. I came from Asterisk world.