[Freeswitch-users] Newbie -- Help Needed Transferring Inbound Caller ID to external SIP Gateway URI

Notify Me notify.sina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 19:47:56 MSK 2014

Hi Avi!

Thanks for the reply, I did figure it out, thanks! This is what I did,

<include>
 <extension name="firstsipgw-inbound">
  <condition field="destination_number"  expression="^0123450(\d{2})$"/>
  <condition field="caller_id_number"  expression="^0(\d{10})$"
require-nested="true">
     <action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_number=+234$1"/>
     <action application="set"
data="caller_id_number=+234${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
     <action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=$${us-ring}"/>
     <action application="set"
data="transfer_ringback=file_string://$${hold_music}"/>
     <action application="set"
data="transfer_ringback=local_stream://connecting"/>
       <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/external/sip:user.name at sip.othersipgw.com;${effective_caller_id_number}"/>
  </condition>
 </extension>
</include>

I can see from the logs that dials the othersipgw.com URI, and I can
see tcpdumps that corresponds to the traffic being sent,  and the
other side gets it. The other side immediately drops the call and does
some processing that returns an SMS to the dialler.

I dont know if I can trouble you for more help.. there is no ringing
when the transaction happens, and the dialler is unsure what is
happening, if the call actually connected. As you might have guessed
from the above I am trying to make it ring for a few seconds before
the call drops. Is this possible? I would like for the dialler to be
able to hear it ring a few times before the call is cut.

Any help gratefully accepted.