[Freeswitch-users] BigBlueButton/FreeSwitch - external SIP account - Registration Failed with status Service Unavailable [503]

Kamil Frydryszek Kamil.Frydryszek at ilim.poznan.pl
Fri Dec 5 15:14:40 MSK 2014

Hello,

I use BigBlueButton, 0.81 and we must enable dial into conference via
phone.
Several months ago everything was good (working), but now it  does not
work ( I was working on thuesday for short time).
I use external SIP account and there is problem with registration .
There is error "2014-12-05 10:38:11.171892 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:472
Bezposredni Failed Registration [503], setting retry to 60 seconds."

I have just tried in different networks, on different servers and with two
independent SIP operators.
The usual voip client (X-Lite) is working ok with SIP accounts.

I have attached a detailed debug log in file freeswitch.log.

Please give any suggestions. I am in very difficult situation, because it
is my work and I must repair it, but after several days I have no idea.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Kamil

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Instytut Logistyki i Magazynowania                     www.ilim.poznan.pl
| office at ilim.poznan.pl
ul. Estkowskiego 6 | 61-755 Poznań, Poland | tel. +48 (61) 850 48 90 | fax
+48 (61) 852 63 76 | REGON: 000018603 | NIP: 777-00-20-410
Zarejestrowany pod nr KRS 0000052866 - Wydział VIII Gospodarczy Krajowego
Rejestru Sądowego Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda

Instytut Logistyki i Magazynowania z siedzibą w Poznaniu działa na
podstawie ustawy z dnia 30 kwietnia 2010 r. o instytutach badawczych
(Dz. U. z 2010 r., Nr 96, poz. 618). Zgodnie z art. 24 ust. 1 punkt 5
ustawy o instytutach badawczych oraz § 4 ust. 2
Statutu Instytutu Logistyki i Magazynowania, do reprezentowania Instytutu
Logistyki i Magazynowania uprawniony jest jego dyrektor.