[Freeswitch-users] Donate creation of mod_gearman module

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 1 19:03:53 MSK 2014

well either way can work, depends on the functionality desired, can you
outline or write up what exactly the use cases are?

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Stanislav Sinyagin <ssinyagin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> why does it have to be a FreeSWITCH module? Why not making a separate
> daemon which talks to FreeSWITCH via ESL and communicates with
> Gearman?
>
> The benefit would be that you don't need anything new inside
> FreeSWITCH, so your development woudl be completely independent, and
> always compatible with future releases of FreeSWITCH.
>

> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Mateusz Bartczak <netcentrica at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi
> >

> > I’m looking for experienced FreeSWITCH developer to build new module
> which
> > will allow to send FS events using Gearman library. Something like
> existing
> > mod_zmq module, but for other protocol.
> >

> > Additionally module should support of RPC calls from Gearman clients and
> > invoke them as API (blocking) and BGAPI (non-blocking) commands inside
> FS.
> >

> > I have detailed specification of needed functionalities. Looking for
> someone
> > ready to start promptly and make it fast.
> >

> > If someone from core FS dev team will respond, then I can declare to push
> > back this module as open source available for all of the community
> >

> > Anybody interested please PM me: netcentrica at gmail.com

> > Professional FreeSWITCH Consulting Services:
> > consulting at freeswitch.org
> > http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
> >
> > Official FreeSWITCH Sites
> > http://www.freeswitch.org
> > http://confluence.freeswitch.org
> > http://www.cluecon.com
> >
> > FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
> > http://www.freeswitch.org

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest