[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch-1.4.5-1 rpm building

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 26 06:57:57 MSD 2014

i dont know why he is seeing all these errors i just went thru and started test builds... no errors except for one missing dep that we will address before the next release...

i would suggest anyone trying this should try from either head of the master branch or head of the v1.4 branch. this is where we wil fix anything that is broken

Ken
Sent from my iPad